Sale of admission forms into IMT’s well-structured and popular part-time programme (Evening programme) as well as the poly work and study programme (weekend programme), has also commenced.
These programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the pinnacle of their careers.
Each application form costs five thousand Naira (#5000.00) only. The application process is the same as outlined below.
Entry requirements are also the same as in full-time National Diploma (ND) programme
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:August 31, 2018
- Start Time:8:00am
- End Date:September 30, 2018
- End Time:12:00pm
- Location:Enugu, Nigeria