The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidate for the 2018/2019 post-UTME screening exercise. The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday, September 10, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018 by 8: am daily.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: 22nd October, 2018
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:September 10, 2018
- Start Time:8:00am
- End Date:September 18, 2018
- End Time:5:00pm
- Location:Enugu, Nigeria