INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT), ENUGU,
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE AND THE DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
- POST-UTME SCREEING
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale of form for the 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exercise. The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 12th August,2019 to Friday 16th August, 2019 by 8:am daily for the Diploma Programmes and Thursday 22nd August 2019 to Friday 23rd August 2019 for the Degree Programmes.
- The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME for the ND programmes and 180 for the Degree Programmes
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submissio
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE . Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, Select Screening Exam fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, August 7, 2019 as the application window closes on that day
|POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE|
|TIME 8.AM DAILY||DAY 1|
|MON 12/08/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||DEPARTMENTS|
|TUES 13/08/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|WED 14/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||(BIO/CHEM/PHYS)|
|THUR 15/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||DEPARTMENTS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 16/08/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|NB:||The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.|
|COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP|
|POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE FOR THE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
|22/08/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING
· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE
|23/08/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
|PHYSICAL SCIENCES||STATISTICS||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS|
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
- PART-TIME PROGRAMME (evening programme) &
- POLY WORK AND STUDY PROGRAMME (weekend programme )
Sale of admission forms into IMT’s well-structured and popular part-time programme (Evening programme) as well as the poly work and study programme (weekend programme), has also commenced. These programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the pinnacle of their careers. Each application form costs five thousand Naira (#5000.00) only. The application process is the same as outlined earlier in (1B). Entry requirements are also the same as in full-time National Diploma (ND) programme
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT MAINTANCE AND REPAIRS
IMT Enugu, in collaboration with annunciation specialist Hospital, Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for 12-month intensive certificate course in Hospital Equipment Maintenance and Repairs. This course is for School Certificate holders with bias in science subjects. The application form costs two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only and can be obtained from Annunciation specialist hospital, Enugu. The hospital will invite shortlisted candidates to screening examination later.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to change to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidates.