Admissions Department is an arm of the registry that is involved in the general administration of the institute. The department handles and is not limited to duties such as:
- All aspects of admission of regular national and higher national diploma students;
- All aspects of admission of part-time ND and HND students;
- All aspects of admission of the poly works ND and HND students;
- Processing of application papers to the academic board for students’ change of course and deferment of admission;
- Acting as liaison between JAMB and the institute;
- Issuance of registration forms to new students.
This department also services the admissions committee of the institute.